Sunday, June 25, 2006

I TOLD BECKHAM TO BEND IT AND HE DID

I may be thousands of miles away from Germany, but I guess telepathy worked.

Remember my instruction to Beckam and the rest of the Queen's boys to make sure I don't retire my expensive England shirt yet? Well, Beckham bent it like only he can. It was a classic Becks curling free kick that hit the mark.

Most importantly though, I get to wear my shirt for one more week and with our next opponents being Portugal, I will definitely wash it after we go through to the semis on Saturday ready for two more big matches and big-time celebrations come July 9th.

But, Mr. Sven Erickson, how about a sampling of young Walcoat?

Wimbledon is here and guess who is still around, none other than Andre Agassi. They, of course, do not tip him to win. They all believe Roger Ferder will triumph again. I say it is going to be my man RRRafael Nadal.

O READ MORE OF MY WRITING, PLEASE VISIT; www.torontosun.ca/News/Columnists/Madawo_Innocent/
www.catholicregister.org
www.canadiannewcomermagazine.org
www.thecanadian.ca
www.zimcanada.com
http://www.jexcanada.com/

No comments: