Friday, June 09, 2006

MDC TORONTO - WHATS UP WITH THE RESIGNATIONS?

I am becoming careful what I say about MDC Toronto. The last time I said my piece of mind as a Zimbabwean with a right to express concern on the goings on in a political organization that supposedly represents all Zimbabweans, I was labeled a prostitute, unclean, enemy of the people and an inquiry was supposed to have been launched to investigate me.

Well, in these times of terrorism and other evils, a person with the kind of labels bestowed on me is wise to seal their mouth lest the next thing you know all security departments in Toronto are on you.

However, my journalistic stubbornness is gnawing at me. I just want to say once again:
There is something going on in the MDC Toronto executive.

Recently, the Secretary-General and her deputy resigned. People who criticize or seek answers are still being told to “shut up”. Surely an explanation is needed. Would somebody please tell me what is going on?

Talking about terrorism, a lot is going on, here in Canada, in Iraq and elsewhere. One thing clear though is that “GOOD WILL ALWAYS TRIUMPH OVER EVIL”.

TO READ MORE OF MY WRITING, PLEASE VISIT; www.torontosun.ca/News/Columnists/Madawo_Innocent/
www.catholicregister.org
www.canadiannewcomermagazine.org
www.thecanadian.ca
www.zimcanada.com
www.jexcanada.com

No comments: